Sunday, July 8, 2012

QCA - Griffith University

I thought I should take a quick moment to plug my academic institution of choice, The Queensland College of Art, based within Griffith University. This is the second university I've attended, and comparitively, I think it's a lot better. Admittedly it's a matter of personal taste, but I've found that I can get a lot more time with my lecturers and tutors than if I was in a course or university with thousands of students. The added bonus is that a lot of the lecturers and tutors teach within the same area. So if you're studying 3D Design, you might find yourself with the same lecturer for seperate classes. This is great because it lets you build up a familiarity with them, and certainly makes them all the more approachable.

If you want to check it out for yourself or for someone you know, the link is below. Even if you decide it's not for you I suggest giving it a look in.

http://www.griffith.edu.au/visual-creative-arts/queensland-college-art

No comments:

Post a Comment