Saturday, July 14, 2012

Galactic Empires

I've been hard at work over the last few days trying to get some work together for consideration in a game I play called Galactic Empires, available on the app store here for free.The game is currently going through an overhaul, and they're looking to replace some of their in game images. Because the game is essentially a space combat sim, I took the time out to do some 3D models in the hope that they could be included. I've sent them in and hopefully they'll be used in the overhaul. If not, I still have some great new models on my hands so it's win-win for me.

Here's a quick look at some of what I've done so far:






 The first one being the only complete rendering I'm hoping this will be enough to get me started, and then I can invest the time to finish of the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment